- ESV Study Bible - my 'digging deeper' Bible. the study notes make everything easier to understand
- CSB She Reads Truth Bible - my 'everyday' Bible. it's beautiful & the added devotions are so beneficial
- Jesus Storybook Bible - I've heard great things about this Children's Bible
- Jesus Calling Bible - We use this Children's Bible for Isaiah & we love it
Podcasts are my go-to when driving to and from work, doing housework, etc. Linked are a few that I listen to regularly:
- Risen Motherhood - a must for any mom of littles; they have great tips on how to incorporate the gospel into everything children-raising. Plus, their website and instagram are amazing. Their Abide Bible Study Method is a gem.
- Journey Women - Hunter Beless is so candid & just listening to her conversations with guests makes you feel like you're having a deep conversation with a friend.
- Flower Mound Women's Bible Study - Jen Wilkin has a few amazing Bible free studies & teachings through this link. There's downloadable guides available & I must say that these are my absolute favorite Bible studies to do. Jen is a superb Bible teacher. (Check out her book below)
- Others include: Coffee and Crumbs, Help Me Teach the Bible, God Centered Mom, Dear Daughters, The Happy Hour
UNALTERED GRACE GATHERINGS
(check back for new resources to download here)
Stay tuned for more...